Is KEEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KEEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a projection or ridge that suggests a keel
- noun - the median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly
- noun - one of the main longitudinal beams (or plates) of the hull of a vessel
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- The principal structural member of a ship, running lengthwise along the center line from bow to stern, to which the frames are attached.
- A ship.
- A structure, such as the breastbone of a bird, that resembles a ship’s keel in function or shape.
- The principal structural member of an aircraft, resembling a ship’s keel in shape and function.
- To capsize or cause to capsize.
- A freight barge, especially one for carrying coal on the Tyne River in England.
- The load capacity of this barge.
- A British unit of weight formerly used for coal, equal to about 21.
- To make cool.
- verb - to turn over
There are 4 letters in KEEL: E E K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of KEEL, to go: KEEL?
Rearrange the letters in KEEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KEEL
What's nearby KEEL
Lookup in Wiki for KEEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KEEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KEEL"