Is KAYAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KAYAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins
- verb - travel in a small canoe
- A watertight Eskimo canoe consisting of a light wooden frame completely covered with skins except for a single or double opening in the center and propelled by a double-bladed paddle.
- To go, travel, or race in a kayak.
- verb - to travel in a kayak (an Eskimo canoe)
There are 5 letters in KAYAK: A A K K Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KAYAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of KAYAK, to go: KAYAK?
Rearrange the letters in KAYAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KAYAK
What's nearby KAYAK
Lookup in Wiki for KAYAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KAYAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KAYAK"