Is KAURI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KAURI in various dictionaries:
- noun - resin of the kauri trees of New Zealand
- noun - tall timber tree of New Zealand having white straight-grained wood
- noun - white close-grained wood of a tree of the genus Agathis especially Agathis australis
- Any of several coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Agathis, especially A.
- The white, close-grained wood of one of these trees.
- A resinous copal or a fossilized resin of these trees, used in varnishes and enamels.
- noun - a timber tree
There are 5 letters in KAURI: A I K R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KAURI
To search all scrabble anagrams of KAURI, to go: KAURI?
Rearrange the letters in KAURI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KAURI
What's nearby KAURI
Lookup in Wiki for KAURI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KAURI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KAURI"