Is JURY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JURY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a body of citizens sworn to give a true verdict according to the evidence presented in a court of law
- noun - a committee appointed to judge a competition
- A body of persons sworn to judge and give a verdict on a given matter, especially a body of persons summoned by law and sworn to hear and hand down a verdict upon a case presented in court.
- A committee, usually of experts, that judges contestants or applicants, as in a competition or an exhibition; a panel of judges.
- Intended or designed for temporary use; makeshift: a jury sail.
- verb - to select material for exhibition
There are 4 letters in JURY: J R U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of JURY, to go: JURY?
Rearrange the letters in JURY and see some winning combinations
4 letters out of JURY
Contextual use of JURY
What's nearby JURY
Lookup in Wiki for JURY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JURY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JURY"