Is JUNKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUNKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - a trip taken by an official at public expense
- verb - go on a pleasure trip
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- A sweet food made from flavored milk and rennet.
- A party, a banquet, or an outing.
- One taken by an official at public expense.
- One taken by a person who is the guest of a business or an agency seeking favor or patronage.
- To hold a party or banquet.
- To fete at a party or banquet.
- verb - to eat sumptuously
There are 6 letters in JUNKET: E J K N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUNKET, to go: JUNKET?
Rearrange the letters in JUNKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUNKET
What's nearby JUNKET
Lookup in Wiki for JUNKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUNKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUNKET"