Is JUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - any of various Chinese boats with a high poop and lugsails
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- Discarded material, such as glass, rags, paper, or metal, that may be reused in some form.
- Articles that are worn-out or fit to be discarded: broken furniture and other junk in the attic.
- Cheap or shoddy material.
- Something meaningless, fatuous, or unbelievable: nothing but junk in the annual report.
- Hard salt beef for consumption on board a ship.
- Cheap, shoddy, or worthless: junk jewelry.
- Having a superficial appeal or utility, but lacking substance: “the junk issues that have dominated this year’s election” (New Republic).
- A Chinese flatbottomed ship with a high poop and battened sails.
- verb - to discard as trash
There are 4 letters in JUNK: J K N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUNK, to go: JUNK?
Rearrange the letters in JUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUNK
What's nearby JUNK
Lookup in Wiki for JUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUNK"