Is JUNIOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUNIOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
- noun - a third-year undergraduate
- noun - the younger of two persons
- noun - a son who has the same first name as his father
- adj - younger
- adj - used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
- adj - including or intended for youthful persons
- Intended for or including youthful persons: junior fashions; a junior sports league.
- Lower in rank or shorter in length of tenure: a junior officer; the junior senator from Texas.
- Of, for, or constituting students in the third year of a U.
- Lesser in scale than the usual.
- A person who is younger than another: a sister four years my junior.
- A person lesser in rank or time of participation or service; subordinate.
- A student in the third year of a U.
- A class of clothing sizes for girls and slender women.
- noun - a person who is younger than another
There are 6 letters in JUNIOR: I J N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNIOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUNIOR, to go: JUNIOR?
Rearrange the letters in JUNIOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUNIOR
What's nearby JUNIOR
Lookup in Wiki for JUNIOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUNIOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUNIOR"