Is JUMPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUMPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who jumps
- noun - an athlete who competes at jumping
- noun - a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- noun - a coverall worn by children
- noun - a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections
- noun - a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen
- noun - a sleeveless dress resembling an apron
- noun - (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump
- One that jumps.
- A type of coasting sled.
- A short length of wire used temporarily to complete a circuit or to bypass a break in a circuit.
- See jump shot.
- A saddle horse that has been trained to jump over obstacles.
- A sleeveless dress worn over a blouse or sweater.
- A loose, protective garment worn over other clothes.
- Often jumpers.
- A pullover sweater.
- adj - to spring off the ground [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JUMPABLE
There are 6 letters in JUMPER: E J M P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUMPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUMPER, to go: JUMPER?
Rearrange the letters in JUMPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUMPER
What's nearby JUMPER
Lookup in Wiki for JUMPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUMPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUMPER"