Is JUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie
- noun - a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
- verb - be all mixed up or jumbled together
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - bring into random order
- To mix in a confused way; throw together carelessly: jumble socks in a heap in the closet.
- To be mixed in a confused way: dividers that keep the files from jumbling.
- A confused or disordered mass: a jumble of paper scraps in a drawer.
- A disordered state; a muddle: financial accounts in a jumble.
- verb - to mix in a disordered manner
There are 6 letters in JUMBLE: B E J L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUMBLE, to go: JUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in JUMBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUMBLE
What's nearby JUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for JUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUMBLE"