Is JUICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
- noun - energetic vitality
- noun - electric current
- noun - any of several liquids of the body
- A fluid naturally contained in plant or animal tissue: fruit juice; meat braised in its own juices.
- A bodily secretion: digestive juices.
- The liquid contained in something that is chiefly solid.
- A substance or quality that imparts identity and vitality; essence.
- Vigorous life; vitality.
- Electric current.
- Fuel for an engine.
- Funds; money.
- Alcoholic drink; liquor.
- To drink alcoholic beverages excessively.
- verb - to extract the juice (the liquid part of a fruit or vegetable) from
There are 5 letters in JUICE: C E I J U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUICE, to go: JUICE?
Rearrange the letters in JUICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUICE
What's nearby JUICE
Lookup in Wiki for JUICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUICE"