Is JUGGLED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUGGLED in various dictionaries:
- verb - influence by slyness
- verb - manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- verb - deal with simultaneously
- verb - throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- verb - hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
- verb - to perform feats of manual dexterity
There are 7 letters in JUGGLED: D E G G J L U
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUGGLED, to go: JUGGLED?
Rearrange the letters in JUGGLED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUGGLED
What's nearby JUGGLED
Lookup in Wiki for JUGGLED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUGGLED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUGGLED"