Is JUGGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUGGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- noun - throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- verb - influence by slyness
- verb - manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- verb - deal with simultaneously
- verb - throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- verb - hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
- To keep (two or more objects) in the air at one time by alternately tossing and catching them.
- To have difficulty holding; balance insecurely: juggled the ball but finally caught it; shook hands while juggling a cookie and a teacup.
- To keep (more than two activities, for example) in motion or progress at one time: managed to juggle a full-time job and homemaking.
- To manipulate in order to deceive: juggle figures in a ledger.
- To juggle objects or perform other tricks of manual dexterity.
- To make rapid motions or manipulations: juggled with the controls on the television to improve the picture.
- To use trickery; practice deception.
- The act of juggling.
- Trickery for a dishonest end.
- verb - to perform feats of manual dexterity
There are 6 letters in JUGGLE: E G G J L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUGGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUGGLE, to go: JUGGLE?
Rearrange the letters in JUGGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUGGLE
What's nearby JUGGLE
Lookup in Wiki for JUGGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUGGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUGGLE"