Is JUDGMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUDGMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an opinion formed by judging something
- noun - the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- noun - (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- noun - the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- noun - the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- noun - the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- noun - the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- The act or process of judging; the formation of an opinion after consideration or deliberation.
- The mental ability to perceive and distinguish relationships; discernment: Fatigue may affect a pilot’s judgment of distances.
- The capacity to form an opinion by distinguishing and evaluating: His judgment of fine music is impeccable.
- An opinion or estimate formed after consideration or deliberation, especially a formal or authoritative decision: awaited the judgment of the umpire.
- A determination of a court of law; a judicial decision.
- A court act creating or affirming an obligation, such as a debt.
- A writ in witness of such an act.
- An assertion of something believed.
- A misfortune believed to be sent by God as punishment for sin.
- noun - an authoritative opinion
There are 8 letters in JUDGMENT: D E G J M N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUDGMENT, to go: JUDGMENT?
Rearrange the letters in JUDGMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of JUDGMENT
6 letters out of JUDGMENT
5 letters out of JUDGMENT
4 letters out of JUDGMENT
3 letters out of JUDGMENT
2 letters out of JUDGMENT
Contextual use of JUDGMENT
What's nearby JUDGMENT
Lookup in Wiki for JUDGMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUDGMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUDGMENT"