Is JUDGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUDGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - to decide on critically
There are 7 letters in JUDGING: D G G I J N U
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUDGING, to go: JUDGING?
Rearrange the letters in JUDGING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUDGING
What's nearby JUDGING
Lookup in Wiki for JUDGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUDGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUDGING"