Is JUDAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUDAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (New Testament) supposed brother of St. James
- noun - (New Testament) the Apostle who betrayed Jesus to his enemies for 30 pieces of silver
- noun - someone who betrays under the guise of friendship
- noun - a one-way peephole in a door
- noun - an ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center
- One who betrays another under the guise of friendship.
- noun - a small opening through which one may look
There are 5 letters in JUDAS: A D J S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUDAS, to go: JUDAS?
Rearrange the letters in JUDAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUDAS
What's nearby JUDAS
Lookup in Wiki for JUDAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUDAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUDAS"