Is JONESES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JONESES in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930)
- noun - United States railroad engineer who died trying to stop his train from crashing into another train
- noun - United States golfer (1902-1971)
- noun - American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- noun - one of the first great English architects and a theater designer (1573-1652)
- noun - English phonetician (1881-1967)
- verb - to have a strong craving for something
There are 7 letters in JONESES: E E J N O S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of JONESES, to go: JONESES?
Rearrange the letters in JONESES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JONESES
What's nearby JONESES
Lookup in Wiki for JONESES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JONESES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JONESES"