Is JIGGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JIGGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- noun - any small mast on a sailing vessel
- noun - larval mite that sucks the blood of vertebrates including human beings causing intense irritation
- A person who jigs or operates a jig.
- A small measure for liquor, usually holding 12 ounces.
- This amount of liquor.
- A device, such as a drill, that operates with a jerking or jolting motion.
- A light all-purpose tackle.
- A small sail set in the stern of a yawl or similar boat.
- A boat having such a sail.
- A jigger mast.
- An article or a device, the name of which eludes one.
- verb - to jerk up and down
There are 6 letters in JIGGER: E G G I J R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JIGGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of JIGGER, to go: JIGGER?
Rearrange the letters in JIGGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JIGGER
What's nearby JIGGER
Lookup in Wiki for JIGGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JIGGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JIGGER"