Is JEWEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JEWEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- verb - adorn or decorate with precious stones
- A precious stone; a gem.
- A small natural or artificial gem used as a bearing in a watch.
- A costly ornament of precious metal or gems.
- One that is treasured or esteemed.
- To adorn with jewels.
- To fit with jewels.
- verb - to adorn or equip with jewels (precious stones)
There are 5 letters in JEWEL: E E J L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JEWEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of JEWEL, to go: JEWEL?
Rearrange the letters in JEWEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JEWEL
What's nearby JEWEL
Lookup in Wiki for JEWEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JEWEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JEWEL"