Is JEALOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JEALOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - showing extreme cupidity
- adj - suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
- Fearful or wary of being supplanted; apprehensive of losing affection or position.
- Resentful or bitter in rivalry; envious: jealous of the success of others.
- Inclined to suspect rivalry.
- Having to do with or arising from feelings of envy, apprehension, or bitterness: jealous thoughts.
- Vigilant in guarding something: We are jealous of our good name.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “resentfully or painfully desirous of another’s advantages”: jealous of her friend’s success; covetous of his neighbor’s possessions; envious of their art collection.
- adj - resentful of another's advantages
There are 7 letters in JEALOUS: A E J L O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JEALOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of JEALOUS, to go: JEALOUS?
Rearrange the letters in JEALOUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of JEALOUS
6 letters out of JEALOUS
5 letters out of JEALOUS
4 letters out of JEALOUS
3 letters out of JEALOUS
2 letters out of JEALOUS
Contextual use of JEALOUS
What's nearby JEALOUS
Lookup in Wiki for JEALOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JEALOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JEALOUS"