Is JAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- noun - the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it
- noun - holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - talk incessantly and tiresomely
- verb - chew (food)
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- Either of two bony or cartilaginous structures that in most vertebrates form the framework of the mouth and hold the teeth.
- The mandible or maxilla or the part of the face covering these bones.
- Either of two opposed hinged parts in a mechanical device.
- Impudent argument or back talk: Don’t give me any jaw.
- A conversation or chat.
- To talk vociferously; jabber.
- To talk; converse.
- verb - to talk rapidly
There are 3 letters in JAW: A J W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAW, to go: JAW?
Rearrange the letters in JAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAW
What's nearby JAW
Lookup in Wiki for JAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAW"