Is JAPANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAPANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- noun - a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago
- noun - lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer
- noun - lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient
- verb - coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
- verb - to coat with a glossy, black lacquer
There are 6 letters in JAPANS: A A J N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAPANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAPANS, to go: JAPANS?
Rearrange the letters in JAPANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAPANS
What's nearby JAPANS
Lookup in Wiki for JAPANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAPANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAPANS"