Is JAGGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAGGED in various dictionaries:
- verb - cut teeth into
- adj - having a sharply uneven surface or outline
- adj - having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- Marked by irregular projections and indentations on the edge or surface.
- Having a rough or harsh quality: “not a stutter exactly but a jagged sound, as if the words were being broken-off from some other, stronger current of words deep inside” (Anne Tyler).
- adv - having a sharply uneven edge or surface [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : JAGGEDLY
There are 6 letters in JAGGED: A D E G G J
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAGGED, to go: JAGGED?
Rearrange the letters in JAGGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAGGED
What's nearby JAGGED
Lookup in Wiki for JAGGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAGGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAGGED"