Is JADED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JADED in various dictionaries:
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adj - exhausted
- adj - dulled by surfeit
- Worn out; wearied: “My father’s words had left me jaded and depressed” (William Styron).
- Dulled by surfeit; sated: “the sickeningly sweet life of the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes” (John Simon).
- Cynically or pretentiously callous.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 5 letters in JADED: A D D E J
To search all scrabble anagrams of JADED, to go: JADED?
Rearrange the letters in JADED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JADED
What's nearby JADED
Lookup in Wiki for JADED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JADED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JADED"