Is INVITING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVITING in various dictionaries:
- verb - increase the likelihood of
- verb - invite someone to one's house
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- verb - have as a guest
- verb - ask to enter
- verb - request the participation or presence of
- verb - express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- adj - attractive and tempting
- Attractive; tempting: an inviting dessert.
- verb - to request the presence of
There are 8 letters in INVITING: G I I I N N T V
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVITING, to go: INVITING?
Rearrange the letters in INVITING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INVITING
What's nearby INVITING
Lookup in Wiki for INVITING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVITING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVITING"