Is INVISIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVISIBLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - impossible or nearly impossible to see
- adj - not prominent or readily noticeable
- Impossible to see; not visible: invisible writing.
- Not accessible to view; hidden: mountain peaks invisible in the fog.
- Not easily noticed or detected; inconspicuous: “The poor are politically invisible” (Michael Harrington).
- Not published in financial statements: an invisible asset.
There are 9 letters in INVISIBLE: B E I I I L N S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVISIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVISIBLE, to go: INVISIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in INVISIBLE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INVISIBLE
7 letters out of INVISIBLE
6 letters out of INVISIBLE
5 letters out of INVISIBLE
4 letters out of INVISIBLE
3 letters out of INVISIBLE
2 letters out of INVISIBLE
Contextual use of INVISIBLE
What's nearby INVISIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for INVISIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVISIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVISIBLE"