Is INVASIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVASIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to a technique in which the body is entered by puncture or incision
- adj - marked by a tendency to spread especially into healthy tissue
- adj - involving invasion or aggressive attack
- adj - gradually intrusive without right or permission
- Of, engaging in, or given to armed aggression: an invasive military force.
- Marked by the tendency to spread, especially into healthy tissue: an invasive carcinoma.
- Of or relating to a medical procedure in which a part of the body is entered, as by puncture or incision.
- Tending to intrude or encroach, as upon privacy.
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 8 letters in INVASIVE: A E I I N S V V
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVASIVE, to go: INVASIVE?
Rearrange the letters in INVASIVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INVASIVE
7 letters out of INVASIVE
6 letters out of INVASIVE
5 letters out of INVASIVE
4 letters out of INVASIVE
3 letters out of INVASIVE
2 letters out of INVASIVE
Contextual use of INVASIVE
What's nearby INVASIVE
Lookup in Wiki for INVASIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVASIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVASIVE"