Is INVASION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVASION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of invading
- noun - any entry into an area not previously occupied
- noun - (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
- The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
- A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
- An intrusion or encroachment.
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 8 letters in INVASION: A I I N N O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVASION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVASION, to go: INVASION?
Rearrange the letters in INVASION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INVASION
6 letters out of INVASION
5 letters out of INVASION
4 letters out of INVASION
3 letters out of INVASION
2 letters out of INVASION
Contextual use of INVASION
What's nearby INVASION
Lookup in Wiki for INVASION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVASION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVASION"