Is INVALID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVALID in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is incapacitated by a chronic illness or injury
- verb - force to retire, remove from active duty, as of firemen
- verb - injure permanently
- adj - having no cogency or legal force
- adj - no longer valid
- Incapacitated by illness or injury.
- Of, relating to, or intended for invalids.
- To incapacitate physically.
- To release or exempt from duty because of ill health: “I was not quite sick enough to be invalided out, even though I was of no more use” (Mary Lee Settle).
- Not legally or factually valid; null: an invalid license.
- Falsely based or reasoned; faulty: an invalid argument.
- verb - to disable physically
There are 7 letters in INVALID: A D I I L N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVALID
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVALID, to go: INVALID?
Rearrange the letters in INVALID and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INVALID
6 letters out of INVALID
5 letters out of INVALID
4 letters out of INVALID
3 letters out of INVALID
2 letters out of INVALID
Contextual use of INVALID
What's nearby INVALID
Lookup in Wiki for INVALID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVALID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVALID"