Is INTRUSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTRUSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - any entry into an area not previously occupied
- noun - entrance by force or without permission or welcome
- noun - the forcing of molten rock into fissures or between strata of an earlier rock formation
- noun - rock produced by an intrusive process
- noun - entry to another's property without right or permission
- The act of intruding or the condition of being intruded on.
- An inappropriate or unwelcome addition.
- Illegal entry upon or appropriation of the property of another.
- The forcing of molten rock into an earlier formation.
- The rock mass produced by an intrusive process.
There are 9 letters in INTRUSION: I I N N O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRUSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTRUSION, to go: INTRUSION?
Rearrange the letters in INTRUSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTRUSION
8 letters out of INTRUSION
7 letters out of INTRUSION
6 letters out of INTRUSION
5 letters out of INTRUSION
4 letters out of INTRUSION
3 letters out of INTRUSION
2 letters out of INTRUSION
Contextual use of INTRUSION
What's nearby INTRUSION
Lookup in Wiki for INTRUSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTRUSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTRUSION"