Is INTRODUCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTRODUCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - the first section of a communication
- noun - formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun - a basic or elementary instructional text
- noun - a new proposal
- noun - the act of putting one thing into another
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- The act or process of introducing or the state of being introduced.
- A means, such as a personal letter, of presenting one person to another.
- Something recently introduced; an innovation: “He loathed a fork; it is a modern introduction which has still scarcely reached common people” (D.
- A preface, as to a book.
- A short preliminary movement in a larger work.
- A basic introductory text or course of study.
There are 12 letters in INTRODUCTION: C D I I N N O O R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRODUCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTRODUCTION, to go: INTRODUCTION?
Rearrange the letters in INTRODUCTION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of INTRODUCTION
10 letters out of INTRODUCTION
9 letters out of INTRODUCTION
8 letters out of INTRODUCTION
7 letters out of INTRODUCTION
6 letters out of INTRODUCTION
5 letters out of INTRODUCTION
4 letters out of INTRODUCTION
3 letters out of INTRODUCTION
2 letters out of INTRODUCTION
Contextual use of INTRODUCTION
What's nearby INTRODUCTION
Lookup in Wiki for INTRODUCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTRODUCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTRODUCTION"