Is INTRIGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTRIGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a crafty and involved plot to achieve your (usually sinister) ends
- noun - a clandestine love affair
- verb - cause to be interested or curious
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- A secret or underhand scheme; a plot.
- The practice of or involvement in such schemes.
- To engage in secret or underhand schemes; plot.
- To effect by secret scheming or plotting.
- The introduction of the verb intrigue to mean “to arouse the interest or curiosity of” was initially resisted by writers on usage as an unneeded French substitute for available English words such as interest, fascinate, or puzzle, but it now appears to be well established.
- verb - to arouse the curiosity of
There are 8 letters in INTRIGUE: E G I I N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRIGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTRIGUE, to go: INTRIGUE?
Rearrange the letters in INTRIGUE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INTRIGUE
7 letters out of INTRIGUE
6 letters out of INTRIGUE
5 letters out of INTRIGUE
4 letters out of INTRIGUE
3 letters out of INTRIGUE
2 letters out of INTRIGUE
Contextual use of INTRIGUE
What's nearby INTRIGUE
Lookup in Wiki for INTRIGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTRIGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTRIGUE"