Is INTONATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTONATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - rise and fall of the voice pitch
- noun - singing by a soloist of the opening piece of plainsong
- noun - the act of singing in a monotonous tone
- noun - the production of musical tones (by voice or instrument)
- The act of intoning or chanting.
- An intoned utterance.
- A manner of producing or uttering tones, especially with regard to accuracy of pitch.
- The use of changing pitch to convey syntactic information: a questioning intonation.
- A use of pitch characteristic of a speaker or dialect: “He could hear authority, the old parish intonation coming back into his voice” (Graham Greene).
- The opening phrase of a plainsong composition sung as a solo part.
There are 10 letters in INTONATION: A I I N N N O O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTONATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTONATION, to go: INTONATION?
Rearrange the letters in INTONATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of INTONATION
8 letters out of INTONATION
6 letters out of INTONATION
5 letters out of INTONATION
4 letters out of INTONATION
3 letters out of INTONATION
2 letters out of INTONATION
Contextual use of INTONATION
What's nearby INTONATION
Lookup in Wiki for INTONATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTONATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTONATION"