Is INTERLUDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTERLUDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an intervening period or episode
- noun - a brief show (music or dance etc) inserted between the sections of a longer performance
- verb - perform an interlude
- An intervening episode, feature, or period of time: “Kerensky has a place in history, of a brief interlude between despotisms” (William Safire).
- A short farcical entertainment performed between the acts of a medieval mystery or morality play.
- A 16th-century genre of comedy derived from this.
- An entertainment between the acts of a play.
- A short piece inserted between the parts of a longer composition.
There are 9 letters in INTERLUDE: D E E I L N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERLUDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTERLUDE, to go: INTERLUDE?
Rearrange the letters in INTERLUDE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTERLUDE
8 letters out of INTERLUDE
7 letters out of INTERLUDE
6 letters out of INTERLUDE
5 letters out of INTERLUDE
4 letters out of INTERLUDE
3 letters out of INTERLUDE
2 letters out of INTERLUDE
Contextual use of INTERLUDE
What's nearby INTERLUDE
Lookup in Wiki for INTERLUDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTERLUDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTERLUDE"