Is INTERFACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTERFACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a surface forming a common boundary between two things (two objects or liquids or chemical phases)
- noun - (computer science) a program that controls a display for the user (usually on a computer monitor) and that allows the user to interact with the system
- noun - the overlap where two theories or phenomena affect each other or have links with each other
- noun - (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- A surface forming a common boundary between adjacent regions, bodies, substances, or phases.
- A point at which independent systems or diverse groups interact: “the interface between crime and politics where much of our reality is to be found” (Jack Kroll).
- The point of interaction or communication between a computer and any other entity, such as a printer or human operator.
- To join by means of an interface.
- To serve as an interface for.
- To serve as an interface or become interfaced.
- To interact or coordinate smoothly: “Theatergoers were lured out of their seats and interfaced with the scenery” (New York Times).
There are 9 letters in INTERFACE: A C E E F I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERFACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTERFACE, to go: INTERFACE?
Rearrange the letters in INTERFACE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTERFACE
8 letters out of INTERFACE
7 letters out of INTERFACE
6 letters out of INTERFACE
5 letters out of INTERFACE
4 letters out of INTERFACE
3 letters out of INTERFACE
2 letters out of INTERFACE
Contextual use of INTERFACE
What's nearby INTERFACE
Lookup in Wiki for INTERFACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTERFACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTERFACE"