Is INTENSIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTENSIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies
- adj - characterized by a high degree or intensity
- adj - tending to give force or emphasis
- adj - of agriculture
- See Usage Note at intense.
- Tending to emphasize or intensify: an intensive adverb.
- Possessing or requiring to a high degree.
- Relating to or being a method especially of land cultivation intended to increase the productivity of a fixed area by means of an increase in capital and labor.
- Having the same value for any subdivision of a thermodynamic system: intensive pressure.
There are 9 letters in INTENSIVE: E E I I N N S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENSIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTENSIVE, to go: INTENSIVE?
Rearrange the letters in INTENSIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTENSIVE
8 letters out of INTENSIVE
7 letters out of INTENSIVE
6 letters out of INTENSIVE
5 letters out of INTENSIVE
4 letters out of INTENSIVE
3 letters out of INTENSIVE
2 letters out of INTENSIVE
Contextual use of INTENSIVE
What's nearby INTENSIVE
Lookup in Wiki for INTENSIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTENSIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTENSIVE"