Is INTENSIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTENSIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - increase in extent or intensity
- verb - make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- verb - become more intense
- verb - make the chemically affected part of (a negative) denser or more opaque in order produce a stronger contrast between light and dark
- To make intense or more intense: The press has intensified its scrutiny of the candidate’s background.
- To become intense or more intense: The search intensified as dusk approached.
There are 9 letters in INTENSIFY: E F I I N N S T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTENSIFY, to go: INTENSIFY?
Rearrange the letters in INTENSIFY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTENSIFY
8 letters out of INTENSIFY
7 letters out of INTENSIFY
6 letters out of INTENSIFY
5 letters out of INTENSIFY
4 letters out of INTENSIFY
3 letters out of INTENSIFY
2 letters out of INTENSIFY
Contextual use of INTENSIFY
What's nearby INTENSIFY
Lookup in Wiki for INTENSIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTENSIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTENSIFY"