Is INTANGIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTANGIBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - assets that are saleable though not material or physical
- adj - (of especially business assets) not having physical substance or intrinsic productive value
- adj - incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch
- adj - hard to pin down or identify
- adj - lacking substance or reality
- Incapable of being perceived by the senses.
- Something intangible, especially an asset that cannot be perceived by the senses.
There are 10 letters in INTANGIBLE: A B E G I I L N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTANGIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTANGIBLE, to go: INTANGIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in INTANGIBLE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of INTANGIBLE
9 letters out of INTANGIBLE
8 letters out of INTANGIBLE
7 letters out of INTANGIBLE
6 letters out of INTANGIBLE
5 letters out of INTANGIBLE
4 letters out of INTANGIBLE
3 letters out of INTANGIBLE
2 letters out of INTANGIBLE
Contextual use of INTANGIBLE
What's nearby INTANGIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for INTANGIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTANGIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTANGIBLE"