Is INTAGLIO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTAGLIO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a printing process that uses an etched or engraved plate
- noun - glyptic art consisting of a sunken or depressed engraving or carving on a stone or gem (as opposed to cameo)
- A figure or design carved into or beneath the surface of hard metal or stone.
- The art or process of carving a design in this manner.
- A gemstone carved in intaglio.
- Printing done with a plate bearing an image in intaglio.
- A die incised so as to produce a design in relief.
- noun - an incised or sunken design
- verb - to engrave in intaglio
There are 8 letters in INTAGLIO: A G I I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTAGLIO
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTAGLIO, to go: INTAGLIO?
Rearrange the letters in INTAGLIO and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INTAGLIO
7 letters out of INTAGLIO
6 letters out of INTAGLIO
5 letters out of INTAGLIO
4 letters out of INTAGLIO
3 letters out of INTAGLIO
2 letters out of INTAGLIO
Contextual use of INTAGLIO
What's nearby INTAGLIO
Lookup in Wiki for INTAGLIO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTAGLIO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTAGLIO"