Is INSUFFICIENCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSUFFICIENCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of competence
- noun - (pathology) inability of a bodily part or organ to function normally
- noun - lack of an adequate quantity or number
- Moral or mental incompetence.
- Inadequate supply: an insufficiency of funds.
- Inability of a bodily part or an organ to function normally: cardiac insufficiency.
- A failing; an inadequacy: pointed out the insufficiencies in my report.
There are 13 letters in INSUFFICIENCY: C C E F F I I I N N S U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSUFFICIENCY, to go: INSUFFICIENCY?
Rearrange the letters in INSUFFICIENCY and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
11 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
7 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
6 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
5 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
4 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
3 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
2 letters out of INSUFFICIENCY
Contextual use of INSUFFICIENCY
What's nearby INSUFFICIENCY
Lookup in Wiki for INSUFFICIENCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSUFFICIENCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSUFFICIENCY"