Is INSTRUMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSTRUMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device that requires skill for proper use
- noun - the means whereby some act is accomplished
- noun - a person used by another to gain an end
- noun - (law) a document that states some contractual relationship or grants some right
- noun - the semantic role of the entity (usually inanimate) that the agent uses to perform an action or start a process
- noun - any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
- verb - equip with instruments for measuring, recording, or controlling
- verb - write an instrumental score for
- verb - address a legal document to
- A means by which something is done; an agency.
- One used by another to accomplish a purpose; a dupe.
- An implement used to facilitate work.
- A device for recording, measuring, or controlling, especially such a device functioning as part of a control system.
- A device for playing or producing music: a percussion instrument; a keyboard instrument.
- A legal document.
- To provide or equip with instruments.
- To compose or arrange for performance.
- To address a legal document to.
There are 10 letters in INSTRUMENT: E I M N N R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTRUMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSTRUMENT, to go: INSTRUMENT?
Rearrange the letters in INSTRUMENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of INSTRUMENT
9 letters out of INSTRUMENT
8 letters out of INSTRUMENT
7 letters out of INSTRUMENT
6 letters out of INSTRUMENT
5 letters out of INSTRUMENT
4 letters out of INSTRUMENT
3 letters out of INSTRUMENT
2 letters out of INSTRUMENT
Contextual use of INSTRUMENT
What's nearby INSTRUMENT
Lookup in Wiki for INSTRUMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSTRUMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSTRUMENT"