Is INSTINCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSTINCT in various dictionaries:
- noun - inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli
- adj - (followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated
- An inborn pattern of behavior that is characteristic of a species and is often a response to specific environmental stimuli: the spawning instinct in salmon; altruistic instincts in social animals.
- A powerful motivation or impulse.
- An innate capability or aptitude: an instinct for tact and diplomacy.
- Deeply filled or imbued: words instinct with love.
- Impelled from within.
- noun - an inborn behavioral pattern
There are 8 letters in INSTINCT: C I I N N S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTINCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSTINCT, to go: INSTINCT?
Rearrange the letters in INSTINCT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INSTINCT
What's nearby INSTINCT
Lookup in Wiki for INSTINCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSTINCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSTINCT"