Is INSCRIPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSCRIPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - letters inscribed (especially words engraved or carved) on something
- noun - a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
- noun - the activity of inscribing (especially carving or engraving) letters or words
- The act or an instance of inscribing.
- Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
- An enrollment or a registration of names.
- A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
- The usually informal dedication of a book or an artistic work.
There are 11 letters in INSCRIPTION: C I I I N N O P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSCRIPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSCRIPTION, to go: INSCRIPTION?
Rearrange the letters in INSCRIPTION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of INSCRIPTION
9 letters out of INSCRIPTION
8 letters out of INSCRIPTION
7 letters out of INSCRIPTION
6 letters out of INSCRIPTION
5 letters out of INSCRIPTION
4 letters out of INSCRIPTION
3 letters out of INSCRIPTION
2 letters out of INSCRIPTION
Contextual use of INSCRIPTION
What's nearby INSCRIPTION
Lookup in Wiki for INSCRIPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSCRIPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSCRIPTION"