Is INSANITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSANITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - relatively permanent disorder of the mind
- Persistent mental disorder or derangement.
- Unsoundness of mind sufficient in the judgment of a civil court to render a person unfit to maintain a contractual or other legal relationship or to warrant commitment to a mental health facility.
- In most criminal jurisdictions, a degree of mental malfunctioning sufficient to relieve the accused of legal responsibility for the act committed.
- Extreme foolishness; folly.
- These nouns denote conditions of serious mental disability.
- noun - the state of being insane; something utterly foolish
There are 8 letters in INSANITY: A I I N N S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSANITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSANITY, to go: INSANITY?
Rearrange the letters in INSANITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INSANITY
7 letters out of INSANITY
6 letters out of INSANITY
5 letters out of INSANITY
4 letters out of INSANITY
3 letters out of INSANITY
2 letters out of INSANITY
Contextual use of INSANITY
What's nearby INSANITY
Lookup in Wiki for INSANITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSANITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSANITY"