Is INJURY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INJURY in various dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
- noun - wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
- Damage or harm done to or suffered by a person or thing: escaped from the accident without injury; a scandal that did considerable injury to the campaign.
- A particular form of hurt, damage, or loss: a leg injury.
- Violation of the rights of another party for which legal redress is available.
- An insult.
- noun - harm inflicted or suffered
There are 6 letters in INJURY: I J N R U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INJURY
To search all scrabble anagrams of INJURY, to go: INJURY?
Rearrange the letters in INJURY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INJURY
What's nearby INJURY
Lookup in Wiki for INJURY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INJURY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INJURY"