Is INHIBIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INHIBIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - limit the range or extent of
- verb - limit, block, or decrease the action or function of
- verb - control and refrain from showing
- To hold back; restrain.
- To prohibit; forbid.
- To prevent or decrease the rate of (a reaction).
- To decrease, limit, or block the action or function of (an enzyme or organ, for example).
- verb - to restrain or hold back
There are 7 letters in INHIBIT: B H I I I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INHIBIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INHIBIT, to go: INHIBIT?
Rearrange the letters in INHIBIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INHIBIT
What's nearby INHIBIT
Lookup in Wiki for INHIBIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INHIBIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INHIBIT"