Is INHERIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INHERIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - obtain from someone after their death
- verb - receive from a predecessor
- verb - receive by genetic transmission
- To receive (property or a title, for example) from an ancestor by legal succession or will.
- To receive by bequest or as a legacy.
- To receive or take over from a predecessor: The new administration inherited the economic problems of the last four years.
- To receive (a characteristic) from one’s parents by genetic transmission.
- To hold or take possession of an inheritance.
- verb - to receive by legal succession
There are 7 letters in INHERIT: E H I I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INHERIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INHERIT, to go: INHERIT?
Rearrange the letters in INHERIT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INHERIT
6 letters out of INHERIT
5 letters out of INHERIT
4 letters out of INHERIT
3 letters out of INHERIT
2 letters out of INHERIT
Contextual use of INHERIT
What's nearby INHERIT
Lookup in Wiki for INHERIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INHERIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INHERIT"