Is INGRAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INGRAIN in various dictionaries:
- verb - thoroughly work in
- verb - produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- To fix deeply or indelibly, as in the mind: “A system that had been ingrained for generations could not be easily undone by change from the top” (Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- Deep-seated; ingrained.
- Made of predyed fibers; thoroughly dyed: ingrain yarn.
- Made of fiber or yarn dyed before weaving.
- Yarn or fiber dyed before manufacture.
- An ingrain rug or carpet.
- verb - to impress firmly on the mind
There are 7 letters in INGRAIN: A G I I N N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INGRAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of INGRAIN, to go: INGRAIN?
Rearrange the letters in INGRAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INGRAIN
What's nearby INGRAIN
Lookup in Wiki for INGRAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INGRAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INGRAIN"