Is INFORMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFORMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to
- verb - give character or essence to
- verb - act as an informer
- adj - having much knowledge or education
- Possessing, displaying, or based on reliable information: informed sources; an informed opinion.
- Knowledgeable; educated: the informed consumer.
- verb - to supply with information
There are 8 letters in INFORMED: D E F I M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFORMED, to go: INFORMED?
Rearrange the letters in INFORMED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INFORMED
7 letters out of INFORMED
6 letters out of INFORMED
5 letters out of INFORMED
4 letters out of INFORMED
3 letters out of INFORMED
2 letters out of INFORMED
Contextual use of INFORMED
What's nearby INFORMED
Lookup in Wiki for INFORMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFORMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFORMED"