Is INFORMAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFORMAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - not formal
- adj - not officially recognized or controlled
- adj - used of spoken and written language
- adj - having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- Not formal or ceremonious; casual: an informal gathering of friends; a relaxed, informal manner.
- Not being in accord with prescribed regulations or forms; unofficial: an informal agreement.
- Suited for everyday wear or use: informal clothes.
- Being more appropriate for use in the spoken language than in the written language.
- adj - marked by the absence of formality or ceremony
There are 8 letters in INFORMAL: A F I L M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORMAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFORMAL, to go: INFORMAL?
Rearrange the letters in INFORMAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INFORMAL
7 letters out of INFORMAL
6 letters out of INFORMAL
5 letters out of INFORMAL
4 letters out of INFORMAL
3 letters out of INFORMAL
2 letters out of INFORMAL
Contextual use of INFORMAL
What's nearby INFORMAL
Lookup in Wiki for INFORMAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFORMAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFORMAL"