Is INFLUENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFLUENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a power to affect persons or events especially power based on prestige etc
- noun - causing something without any direct or apparent effort
- noun - a cognitive factor that tends to have an effect on what you do
- noun - the effect of one thing (or person) on another
- noun - one having power to influence another
- verb - have and exert influence or effect
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- A power affecting a person, thing, or course of events, especially one that operates without any direct or apparent effort: relaxed under the influence of the music; the influence of television on modern life.
- Power to sway or affect based on prestige, wealth, ability, or position: used her parent’s influence to get the job.
- One exercising such power: My parents considered my friend to be a bad influence on me.
- An effect or change produced by such power.
- A determining factor believed by some to affect individual tendencies and characteristics understood to be caused by the positions of the stars and planets at the time of one’s birth.
- Factors believed to be caused by the changing positions of the stars and planets in relation to those positions at the time of one’s birth.
- To produce an effect on by imperceptible or intangible means; sway.
- To affect the nature, development, or condition of; modify.
There are 9 letters in INFLUENCE: C E E F I L N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLUENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFLUENCE, to go: INFLUENCE?
Rearrange the letters in INFLUENCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INFLUENCE
7 letters out of INFLUENCE
6 letters out of INFLUENCE
5 letters out of INFLUENCE
4 letters out of INFLUENCE
3 letters out of INFLUENCE
2 letters out of INFLUENCE
Contextual use of INFLUENCE
What's nearby INFLUENCE
Lookup in Wiki for INFLUENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFLUENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFLUENCE"